OBLIGATION TO FURNISH INFORMATION
The Controller of the User's personal data made available through the Website, i.e., the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of their processing, is MINERAL WATER PRODUCTION LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, Myszkowska 36, 42-350 Postęp, TIN 5771933726, (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
The personal data provided by the User is processed by the Controller on the basis of the consent given by the User, within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (natural persons) with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR).
The user has the right to access their personal data at any time to rectify, delete or limit their processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The Controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints about the Controller's products or services;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User via electronic means;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User via telephone;
- Sending information to the User via electronic means within the subscription to the Controller's newsletter;
- To enable the User to send comments or opinions about the Controller's products or services.
The Controller may also process the User's personal data obtained through the Website for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Controller and to providing services to the User as the Controller's customer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (b) of GDPR;
- in order to conduct financial settlements with the User being the Controller's customer for the implementation of a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well as a possible pursuit of claims from the User who is a customer within the legitimate interest of the Controller in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (f) of GDPR and the fulfilment of the Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (c) GDPR.
- Controller's legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 (f) of GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents granted regarding marketing communications (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or via telephone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal;
- in order to fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 (c) of GDPR
The User's personal data shall not be transferred to third parties by the Controller.
The Controller stores personal data for such a period of time which is necessary to achieve specific purposes, i.e.:
- during the period of conducting business activity by the Controller.
In case of any questions or issues related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Controller at the following address:
The user has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.